Sears model 139.53100 reversing at 8 inches movement

I recently replaced the driven gear which had worn out. Now, with not being connected to the door, it reverses after moving about 6-8 inches. Holding the button down has no affect. I have been unable to find any binding and the travel/ force adjustment has no affect. Also, both electric eyes are a steady green. What can I check next? Any ideas?

Reply to
butch

Dean Hoffman

I forgot to mention YouTube. There are some good trouble shooting videos there.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman