Sears Chipper/Shreader up in smoke!

Go late and on a crappy weather day, and take your entire family and tyour dog and a few friends from the neighborhood, and grandma, and ................you get the point. Kinda like buying a car, they'll deal with you better cause they don't want to at all, and want you outta there.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

I hope I never have the misfortune to know or do business with a parasite like you. bill

Reply to
bill a

wow! what a parasite.

Reply to
bill a

I now have a picture of the burnt chipper/shredder but I don't know how to post it. I am using Free Agent as a newreader. Anyone know how to do this? M

Reply to
msterspy

Here is the picture of the shredder

Reply to
msterspy

lost yer sense of humor Bil?

Geez, goin around callin' people "parasite" is a bit overboard. Doncha think?

I'd wager a dime you have no knowledge of me at all. .......Plbtplbtplbt............Parasite. What a nice guy.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Total Miss............

try making a website posting and linking to the photo. That's how it should be done. ( NG charter ya know.......)