Searching for acrylic sheet 65" X 78 3/4"

I'm looking for a place to buy some acrylic sheet in 65" X 78 3/4" size, or a size I can cut to that. This is to insulate some very large, deep casement windows. .080 thickness. Lowes doesn't have them that big.

Reply to
Bill

Shouldnt be a problem.....

With sheet goods like these its usually best to look in the yellow pages for any medium to large city near you under "plastics suppliers" suggest have them cut it and place it in their will-call dock for you to pick up (as shipping on items like this can get fairly costly).

Pretty sure the 65" width is do-able, still you need to call somebody anyways......

I usually use these guys :

"Plexiglas" is a trade name for acrylic, btw.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT