Screws are NOT made for Structural Construction

your question was not about screws, it was what DAGS stood for As Dan pointed out......

At the risk that you still don't get it:

_D_o A _G_oogle _S_earch.

The first letter of each word in the phrase "Do A Google Search".

No, DAGS didn't ring a bell with me either, but I did eventually get it.

Reply to
ChairMan

I did as I already posted. Nothing.

Why not just tell us what it is?

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Okay, got it. Now if you would just tell us what to search FOR. To say that responding DAGS is far less than helpful is an understatement.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

The DAGS thread here is priceless! To be fair no one answered super clearly, I see how the confusion arose. The original comment states "DAGS for framing screws" which means Do A Google Search for the term "Framing Screws" I hope that offers some clarification 8 years after the fact. So glad I came across this thread, which is both super helpful and hilarious!

Reply to
jim winner