scaffold building device - what is this

I'm trying to find a "scaffold" building device that is nothing but an angled iron shelf that 'jams' on a pole and creates a shelf. The contractors working on a neighbor's house used two of these devices on two seperate 4x4(?) wood poles, and use a 10x2 plank between them to build a "scaffold" or "walkway".

What are these things called. I search on scaffolding and get, you guessed it, real scaffolding.

Thanks

Reply to
vbhelpski

Don't you just love answering you own questions? Found it. It's called a 'pump jack'. Thanks

Reply to
vbhelpski