Saving romex contd

Ok so to post pics of what byHOA did with the blue boxes in my wall and the neighbor sunk 2 in wo asking O an here's my breaker box from 1983

Mf! Iphone leaves no option w/ safari browser to attach the gdam pics! I give up

Reply to
thisismadness.ca

It looks like English but I don't have a clue to what you're trying to say.

Reply to
Meanie

This newsgroup does not allow attaching pics. You need to post them somewhere like

and then post the URL link to them here.

Reply to
Retired

Doesn't matter, his MF! Iphone + safari browser won't let him attach the gdam things anyway :)

Reply to
dadiOH

He said: "I'm too stupid to use USENET newsgroups"

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

GMTA!

Ignorance can be cured, stupid is forever.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

It does look something like English. I think he's a refugee from texting and has forgotten English itself.

Reply to
Micky

I'm not sure how, but I think I understood it with one exception.

I know what a HOA is, but what's a byHOA?

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I think I got that one. my HOA ??

Reply to