Sanyo Rice cooker battery replacement

The internal Lithium battery has run down so time setting are no longer retained. I have done some Googling but no luck in finding tips on how to get at the battery. Anyone here done it? Suggested small appliance repair sites/blogs? The model number is ECJ-B35S.

TIA

Ed

Reply to
Ed Sowell

Managed to fix it. Here is the project:

Ed

Reply to
Ed Sowell

I applaud your keeping another device out of the landfill. Just curious why you didn't just replace the lithium coin cell and get another five years without batteries hanging out the back?

Reply to
George

Ed, Could you repost the 'solution' to this problem? My cookers battery just went dead and I'd really like to replace it. Thx, Dave

__!__ -----o----- " " David Ichinose

Reply to
davekgolf