same prob, diff outcome

i had exact same prob. so i reversed wires and the cold works but the hot doesn't - now what?

Reply to
woody

I had the same problem too, but when I reversed the wires the hot worked but he cold didn't. Go figure.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Put a double pole, double throw switch in and label one side "summer" and the other "winter". If you label it wrong, you will have to change all the wires around.

Reply to
taxed and spent