Salt as Root Control in Toilet?

My initial impression was that you were wrong on this, but I see how right you are. I went to our local hardware store, and asked how much a pound of copper sulfate would be. You can imagine my shock when he told me that it was going to set me back three dollars and twenty seven cents.

Reply to
Michael B

...the sound of your head following your ass down the bowl.

Reply to
krw

I didn't know you were a fan.

Reply to
krw

so you spend quite a bit of time following your mothers turds on their journeys?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You lefties sure are obsessed with all things scatological, aren't you Malformed?

Reply to
krw

better that than your obsession with penises

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

When all other arguments fail, you *always* fall back on IKWYABWAI.

Reply to
krw

thank you. I do so enjoy your attempts at humor, now roll over and beg for more attention

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

...but you repeat yourself, incessantly.

Reply to
krw

thank you. I do so enjoy your attempts at humor, now roll over and beg for more attention

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

What brand of rock salt do you use?

Reply to