Running Toilet Missing

My toilet started running today. Soon it was gone. I phoned the police and they said they saw a toilet running down 68th Street. I live on 5th Street. I never knew toilets ran that far or that fast. I sure hope they find it soon, I gotta go.....

Reply to
helpneeded

If it is missing, try changing the spark plugs.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

It is only trying to escape from the SHIT thats in your head.

Reply to
tinacci336

Nice pun:)

Reply to