run furnace without blower?

Harmful? You're an idiot. It would save his home from bursting pipes and keep him slightly warm. Thats why the furnace has safety devices you bonehead. Im sorry you are feeling so stupid. As long as you keep up with your bonehead advice, I'll be happy to just keep on kicking you. Stick to something you do know. By the way, just what the hell would that be? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Hmm, it does seem that I let him know that it wouldnt hurt his furnace, his home wouldnt freeze, thus giving him time to figure it out or call in a pro. He figured it out and replaced the belt. Seems a far cry from what you gave him other than a headache. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Advice from the only person dumber than ransley. Give it up Stormy. You are clueless. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Totaly, hack, unsafe advise, that could hurt the guys equipment, you had no idea of his type of unit. A pro doesnt do that.

Reply to
ransley

Stormin insults no body, you bubba only insult, that is my take on worthless.

Reply to
ransley

Not that it will probably help anything here; but, if it matters, the furnace in question is a Bryant 'Quietline'. It was here when we bought the house in '90.

George

hehe. You're and idiot ransley. A pro gets the job done. Unlike your advice which leaves the guy out in the cold. Thus his house freezes up and major damage occurs. His old furnace will do just fine without the blower running. You are a cluck ransley. A shell without a brain. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Whats wrong ransley? You just dont seem to play well with others. Did Bubba hurt pooor pooooor whittle ranzlezzzz whittle feewlings? Poor baby. Grow some nads you nit-wit. If you can't play in the big sand box, go home. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Jesh , will you two just go away.....

Reply to
benick

I have an electric blanket and the numbers go from one to nine or ten.

Even 2 is too hot. 1.5 is about all I can stand.

Definitely can live without a furnace for one night in most of the world.

Reply to
mm

Hurt me no, you hurt yourself, shoot yourself in the foot you did.

Reply to
ransley

c'mon. You know the two of us are the highlight of your day. You come home from work and the first thing you do is go to this newsgroup and read this particular thread. Otherwise, you would have skimmed over it entirely and never even seen it. Now how pittiful does that make you? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

If Im hurt, why is it you that is whinning that Ive kicked you? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba