Rubber Roof Install in Massachusetts

We have to replace our condo associations rubber roof and have gotten some pretty big fluctuations in the estimates. Some companies are in the low $10K and others are in the low $20k. Can someone please explain the difference? I know that a big cost difference is in materials but I am looking for more info.

We need an entire new roof and new insullation Condo units are side by side with a skylighta in each unit.

Reply to
blueoceanview

Note to self: Add the above to the list of reasons never to buy a condo, townhouse or other 'group' property.

Reply to
RayV

Ten thousand dollars is the difference.

I suspect the cheap bid is for a lesser job, but this depends on the bid specifications you gave to the contractors bidding on the job.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf