Rewire a c motor

I have an a.c. motor that I need to run backwards. How do I rewire to accomplish that? Thanks fur any reply----Herb

Reply to
herb white

Check this out

Ed Pawlowski

The short answer is on the wiring plate attached to the motor. Some types are just changed by moving a jumper, others are hard wired one way or the other. There are also several different types of AC motor so one answer will not fit all.

Reply to
gfretwell

I've been subscribed to Matthias's YT channel for at least 5 years. He's got some great videos. I came for the woodworking, especially the wooden gears, but I stayed for the other stuff, like his mouse experiments.

Reply to
Jim Joyce