Returned short cut window shades

Fortunately True Value did a refund. Otherwise I would have called Visa for a charge back. Next time measure to confirm the employee cut the right lengtht.

Reply to
Geoff Rove

I haven't had that experience yet, although I have had a problem with window blinds I got for 2 different windows. I measured and got the size they said to use. Both were too narrow and I needed to return them and get 1 inch wider.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd