Resetting AC indoor breaker; and what's wrong with my AC.

It may be a good thing. I was flirting with only replacing the furnace, since I use the AC so little. But I'll do both.

Reply to
mm

As little as you use the A/C, consider a used compressor - no more than three years old. You can save 3-4,000 bucks.

I see 'em often on Craigslist.

Reply to
HeyBub

Yeah, that might happen to me too. I've noticed once I turn it on, I want to use it the rest of the summer, even if it gets cooler.

Reply to
mm