Replacing Bathroom Fan Motor

I'm attempting to replace bathroom "plugin" fan motor in our Nutone Mercury 696B unit. I prefer to go with a motor that is a little more powerful than the original 50CFM. However all the replacement fans I see are usually rated at 1.1A for

60CFM or higher. The fixture in our Nutone says not to exceed .85A, is this that big of a deal? I'm concerned the plug for the fan would overheat with a higher amp unit. I'd hate to have to replace the whole fixture unnecessarily. This bath is located in a remote area of the house where attic access is nearly impossible. Thanks for any suggestions.
Reply to
jan