Removing chalking from brick

My house has white aluminum siding above brick. The aluminum has chalked down onto the brick. I've tried pressure washing, but no luck without using so much pressure as to damage the brick. Any ideas?

Reply to
Boboed

fsteddie

Detritch is the best in brick cleaning products, Paint your aluminum Sherwin Williams carries a paint made to adhere to chalk.

Reply to
m Ransley