Removing A Stain On Glass Coffee Table: Suggestions ?

David Babcock saw a show where they used chrome polish to remove scratches from acrylic headlights. Do you think that polish would work on my scratched plastic eyeglasses?

Reply to
cynthia mason

No. There is a materiel that jewelers use to restore scratched (plastic) watch crystals that I have used with some success on plastic lenses. I don't have mine here or I'd give you the name and manufacturer.

My solution is to only wear glass lenses.

RB

cynthia mas> David Babcock saw a show where they used chrome polish to remove

Reply to
RB