Remove that chlorine from your water.

Yes, Chlorine Kills! yet, you support your town's addition of it in your city water! oh, the ppm is low but in the long run they are poisoning you. Hint: remove the chlorine and the trihalomethanes it creates, at your home with a good solid block of carbon or reverse osmosis.

Reply to
Karma Ghia

Too bad this guy is a hit and run spammer. I'd like to see him substantiate his statements about chlorine poisoning you. IE put up or shut up.

Reply to
Ook

Even more absurd, considering that nearly every US jurisdiction has replaced chlorine disinfection with chloramine.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

he is probably right, spray well water on a insect no problem

spray city water same temp insect gets sick or dies.

they used chlorine forever before deciding it was bad, one day chloramine will get the same reputation.

bottled water drinkers the plastic of the bottles is probabl;y bad too.....

Reply to
hallerb

It's the flourine, guys. It contains subatomic nano virii that invade your body cells and brainwash you. "the government is good, the government is good, the government is good, ..."

Reply to
Ook

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Fluoridation is the most monstrous Communist plot ever conceived. Why do you realize Mandrake that they're are proposals to put fluoride in ice cream. Children's ice cream Mandrake?

Reply to
Eigenvector

Can you detoxify from it? Must be brutal (G).

-- Oren

Oren

Oh, chlorine can surely kill a person. But so can oxygen. So can the DHMO that delivers the chlorine to your house.

Reply to
clifto

I am using carbon filters for our drinking water/coffee/etal and it sure smells and tastes better!

Not sure if he is spamming or not ... why do you feel that he is?

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Because he/she/it is posting the same message to many newsgroups.

Reply to
Ook

Water is probably responsible for killing more people than is chlorine.

Reply to
CJT

Mmmmm ... yummy carbon!

Reply to
CJT

I think you have this backwards. Communism was conceived by the Fluoride People. In Germany and Russia, fluoride occurs naturally in some aquifers, and it's the people who grew up drinking that water who promoted not just communism, but totalitarian, imperialist, atheist communism.

They were going to name an ice cream flavor after totalitarian, imperialist, atheist communism, but the name wouldn't fit on that sign on the ice cream bucket.

Reply to
mm