Remodeling Question

"Smitty Two" wrote

Who knows but what some future buyer (if

Smitty, you're psychic.

Or is that psychotic?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

We paint the walls whatever color we like, because we're the ones who live there. If the unthinkable happened and we had to relocate to find a job, we'd re-paint some of them a neutral color. It doesn't take long to do (buy) that sort of paint job.

When my estate sells the house, I don't care how much they get for it.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I decided to stay with two sinks. I did not know that I could not change the sink arrangement after I ordered the sinks. It worked out anyway, as I decided to keep both sinks.

If I kept only one sink, I would have centered it on the new counter top. That would have made it awkward to add a second sink later to make it look uniform. To top it off, I am having quartz (Silestone) counter tops installed and a new owner may not want to spend the extra money to hire a certified Silestone installer to come back and cut another sink hole.

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

Kate

Reply to
Kate