Refrigerator Water Dispenser

Can you tell me if the water that comes out of your refrigerator (Mine is a Whirlpool)water dispenser is ice cold?

Mine is not really ice cold, but my neighbor said it should come out cold like ice water.

Thanks in advance.

Corinne

Reply to
Corinne

Most refrigerators have their holding tank in the refrigerator part of the unit, so the water should be "refrigerator" cold.

Reply to
Red Neckerson

I have a whirlpool. The water is cool, but not cold. I was told that's normal.

Reply to
mark

It won't get any cooler than your refrigerator. Keep in mind that the first few ounces will be warmer as it is in the line passing through the door, not in the fridge. Put a few ounces in a glass and taste it. Then dump it and take a few more ounces and you will notice it is cooler.

Everyone has different tastes. My wife loads the water up with icecubes, I like it just the way it comes from the dispenser.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski