Refrigerator: Fix or Replace ?

Amazon lets one sort them out by size. That would help narrow your choices.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I hate the houses that have only a certain small space for the refregerator and stoves. The house I bought only had a small space and could not fit in much of a frig. That is for a 4 bedroom house. As it is just me and the wife it is ok, but for a large family the frig would be on the small size.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

You solution is to marry off the kids once they hit 16.

We are limited to a 33" fridge. We got a nice Samsung but the size severely limits the choices. I also had to cut the bottom of the cabinet above it. The one that has not been opened in 20 years anyway.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski