Redwood dog-eared fence panels installing

I bought two redwood dog-eared fence panels (8 ft x 6 ft) to put on the side of my yard, not sure tho if i need any other material to mount these into the ground firmly. I would be erecting these on a lawn. Any tips/advice? what would i be charged by a landscaper or handyman?

thanks chumley

Reply to
Chumley the Walrus

Make holes, use either steel or wood posts, and maybe cement, depending on how permanent you want it to be.

Of course, it's all in the details, but there are a few websites that deal with this sort of thing.

As far as cost, it all depends on location. I live in San Diego area, work as a handyman, and base rate is $30/hour. It'll be different in your area.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

2 fence panels need 3 posts to hold them up. also needed is gravel, post hole digger,and a strong back.
Reply to
Glenn