Recomendations for well filtration?

I recently had my well tested and am looking for a filter. The Analysis is below.

We have 2 homes, Total of 6 people, 3 showers, 2 DWs, 2 WDs. One Tank and one tankless HWH. We have a 5000 gal tank for water storage. We plan on putting the filtration between the well and the Tank as the house needs to have at minimum 35gpm@50psi for the Fire Sprinklers.

What can you recommend?

Thank you, Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend