Rebar for small slab ?

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:00:10 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

My growing season is short enough that I spray once in May or June with a 120day weed killer/preventer and I'm good for the season.

That's an interesting application-

Don't care for that- though. All the downsides of flags *and* concrete.
I do like that your wife is the mason, though.<g> Mine, God bless her, was the idea and inspirational guide.
Jim
I'd suggest yes. Easier than redoing the job later. I'd put rebar metal mesh in. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .

I have not really seen a down side yet and we started with this flagging over 20 years ago. The area expanded from an initial 500 sq/feet to well over 2000.