Re: Trim-Rite Chipper Shredder

Great news! It’s 2019 and I went looking for this info. I’m happy it was still on the board.

Reply to
pep

Funny you say that cause im still here, although I threw that pile of crap away long ago. Its nice to see a positive answer on here for the next guy that comes along. Thank you for that Harbor Freight guy. Well be carefull out there everyone and enjoy tne small tbingd in life. Bye bye

Paul

Reply to
jimmyblazer707