Re Do all power tool makes do this

My Ryobi electric screwdriver/drill battery needs replaced,

The battery's needs replaced what? Except for charging, batteries do not have needs, Did you mean, "My Ryobi electric screwdriver/drill battery needs TO BE replaced,

I hate when people do this.

The tool needs sharpened.

The house needs painted,

etc.

Reply to
srazor

So you hate it, but Ryobi batteries do indeed suck! They are bottom-end crap.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Language is a living thing. It is not static and un-changing. Language is for communicating. Don't worry about nothing.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Yep, they needs educated. (sorry, couldn't resist). Doesn't it leave you dangling in midair, waiting for the last

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:FQLXg.60035$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

You just need to adapt. "Yo! Yo! Yo! Hole up." is now part of my vocabulary.

Reply to
Al Bundy