Rainmaker showerhead

Does anyone have any experience with troubleshooting the Hans Grohe Rainmaker showerhead? The normal shower /rain setting on mine has stopped working - water squirts out from the edges of the glass plate - the other settings work perfectly. I was trying to find some kind of schematics online, but I can?t find anything.

Reply to
Geverett

Does anyone have any experience with troubleshooting the Hans Grohe Rainmaker showerhead? The normal shower /rain setting on mine has stopped working - water squirts out from the edges of the glass plate - the other settings work perfectly. I was trying to find some kind of schematics online, but I can?t find anything.

Reply to
Geverett

It may be under warranty IF you have your original sales documents. I have a similar issue and have found no clever way to disassemble. Eventually I will replace with a Delta which offers a better price and superior warranty service.

Reply to
John Keiser

The only serviceable parts seems to be 4 oblong silicone gaskets which, of course, are unavailable for replacement. I cleaned from the inside and relubed. Some dribble but no longer squirting.

Reply to
John Keiser