Radio Signal tool for tra

Hi Weasel!

W > I am a handyman and have run into an electrical nightmare. I was W > hired to fix the doorbells in a medical care facility. Normally a W > doorbell circuit is one of the easiest things to fix, but this time W > it's near impossible to trace the wires. The reason is that the wires W > are in an attic crawl space. They are buried in insulation, the

Not sure how well this would work with multiple wires close together but what about a signal injector and AM radio? I've used the combination to locate (unpowered) wiring in walls.

  • No extra charge for heavy sarcasm.
Reply to
barry martin