radiant heat questions

I'm considering hyrdronic radiant heat.

  1. Does tubing size matter? What effect if tubing is sized less than
1/2"?

  1. Does rate of liquid through tubing matter?

  2. Is there a source for DIY lightweight concrete mix? Most products seem to require a licensed or factory trained installation. I can't believe mixing and pouring this mix to be that complex. I have a small building 60-70 miles from nearest applicator. The applicator has a minimum charge of 00 for my 450 sq ft.

  1. Any alternatives to pouring a lightweight mix?

Reply to
franz fripplfrappl

franz fripplfrappl wrote in news:mXB7k.16644$co7.10650 @nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com:

Try this web site - manuals fro do-it-yourselfers;

Reno

Thanks. Will do.

Reply to
franz fripplfrappl