question regarding furnace filters

Why not ask honywell

Reply to
m Ransley

I have a Honeywell F-50 electronic furnace filter and I've been thinking of replacing it with a good paper type filter such as the Honeywell F-100. The F-100 looks as though it would fit in place of the F-50 without having to remove and replace the outer housing. Has anybody changed out these filters without any modifications?

dale

Reply to
<diel

Get a WW Grainger catalog and look at the pages for filters. There is a lot of information about sizing and filtering. I have trouble doing it on line.

Reply to
SQLit

I may if they're still open. Otherwise I thought someone has done this or knows about it. I've already asked on another NG and got a lead, but my quest for information is boundless. I think many are reluctant to give out such information for fear of legal action if something goes wrong. This is why we need to pull in goofy law suits.

Dale

Reply to
<diel