Question on Whole-House fans from Australia

I am looking at adding a Whole-House Fan to cool/ventilate our house.

Have researched the web re choices...good list here

Information on same is very scarce here in Australia....the aircon companies do such a great job with their marketing !

Anyway, wonder if anyone out there know wither

1) Any systems available in the OZ market 2) Any US based systems (such as the list above) that can run/modify for 240 volts etc

Many Thanks Rick

Reply to
Anon Mous

Look at this. I don't know if the motor is wired for 120/240 volts or not but in the worst case replacing the motor should be easy. I have one in my house but won't be there for a while so I can't look now.

I am looking at adding a Whole-House Fan to cool/ventilate our house. >

Reply to
EL