PVC repair fitting needed

I have a 1" sch 40 water line that broke right at a fitting. Once before I purchased a "fitting" that easily repairs this situation. It was a short peice of PVC with an ~1" OD that would JUST slip inside the 1" pipe. A little primer & glue & the job was done.

I cannot remember what they were called or where I got them. Any help in finding an on-line source for these would VERY much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
NoSpam

I believe what you are looking for is called a "pipe extender," very handy to have. Not sure HD or Lowes carrys them. My local plumbing/sprinkler supply house is the source [Honolulu].

Reply to
John Keiser

Reply to
Rick Slater

Here is a picture of one:

Your best source of supply will be a sprinkler company. Most plumbing supply houses do not carry them.

Once before I

was a short

pipe. A

Any help in

Reply to
DanG

Actually I think that what he wants are found here:

Smaller, cheaper and perfect for when a fitting needs a new stub.

Reply to
John Keiser