Pulling wire in the walls

You know that's NOT what you said when I asked a similar question back a ways. Google "Saving Romex" and I see you name with a response, very helpful response too, and I see your response here and it's (in my mind) totally at odds with what you said some 6 months ago. What gives?

Reply to
Eigenvector

Call a recycler and ask how much they're paying per pound for clean copper wire.

12ga copper is about 0.02 pounds per foot. Do the math.
Reply to
Doug Miller