Portable Generator once more..

Pssst. I'll give you a hint; When the GN-410 engine manual that is used for the 7550EXL states that it doesn't come with an oil filter, that means it's been designed that way. By Generac. Personally, I think that the manual, and the actual device trump anything that the website has to say.

Why? Because you can't admit you were wrong? :-)

- Rich

Reply to
user

Listen good, Rich User,

I just got back from HD, all 4 of their 7550EXL have an oil filter. GET IT.

My 7500 EXL has one.

Post your photos, Call Generac, Ck their Web Site. then shut up,

You don't see it, or you should return it for what you paid for.

YOU GOT SCREWED or are a freaking blind moron, Either way you lack intelligence.

Reply to
m Ransley

Post your photos

Reply to
m Ransley

You opened every box and checked? Really? Why don't I believe you? Seems like that might tick off the employees just a little bit, considering the way that the generator is packed you can't see the engine from the top of the open box, and have to rip the box apart to access it at all. Unless, of course, you have the capability of using your X-ray vision to see through the opaque black plastic fuel tank that extends over the entire top of the genset, AND the opaque plastic bag it's wrapped in. Boy, I wish I could see like that. :-)

Yes? So? Did I say I have a 7500EXL?

How do you explain the manual? Do you think someone has been going around secretly replacing the engines in a 250 pound generator, printing new manuals, and making new boxes? I'll give ya another hint; When the manual says that the capacity of an engine withut the filter is 46 ozs of oil, and it takes about

1-3/4 26 oz bottles of oil to fill it, it's a pretty darned good indication right there. ;-)

Boy, those must be some awfully busy little gnomes. ;-)

- Rich

Reply to
user

I'll be happy to. Do you need some time to work up some sort of explanation, like maybe the muffler is a combination muffler-oil filter, or some such? ;-)

- Rich

Reply to
user

Dam Rich your are not to bright a bulb, Im trying to help you , If you dont have a filter you paid for something you did not get and will get a Free Replacement.

HD has display model everything , open for all to see, touch, look at, and compare.

Call the Generac lazy ass, and post your photos, you really dont get it, you paid for a E- XL,Electric start , Extended Life unit , With a pressurised oil system Including a filter. Wake up.

Yes where are your Photos you promised, or are you a blind phony

Reply to
m Ransley

OK, perhaps I'm easily amused, but for some reason, having someone with your writing skills and intellectual capacity tell me I'm a dim bulb just tickles me. ;-)

I paid for a model that doesn't include an oil filter, and that's what I got. Which part of that don't you understand, exactly?

And what about the other three gensets that you claim to have verified? Are you trying to tell me they have four display models of the 7550EXL? Now admit it - you really didn't go there, did you?

What part of the manual that explicitly specifies that the GN-410 engine that it uses, doesn't include an oil filter, don't you understand? Do you really, honestly believe that Generac would say, "Oh, sure, we designed this one to run without an oil filter, and we even document it that way, but since you asked, we'll be happy to redesign it just for you!"

As soon as I get home tonight. Get your bib ready for your crow dinner. ;-)

- Rich

Reply to
user

-snip-

Which part of that don't you understand, exactly?

-snip-

uses, doesn't include an oil filter, don't you understand? Do you really, honestly believe that Generac would say, "Oh, sure, we designed this one to run without an oil filter, and we even document it that way, but since you asked, we'll be happy to redesign it just for you!"

This one has the 15HP, OHV GN410 engine-- and has this note "Automotive Style Oil Filter Keeps oil clean - prolonging engine life. "

Is the page wrong? The model number you're talking about? Something else?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Yep. The web page is wrong, though.

Reply to
user

Whoops. Sent that one off too quickly.

The actual issue is there are really two versions of the GN-410 - one of which is a 13HP one with no filter, and a 15HP one with a filter. Both are used on that model of genset. It's the same engine, basically, except the lower rated one doesn't include the filter, while the

15HP one does. The other notable difference is that the 13HP version costs about $300 less.

But Mr. Spastic-Fingers hasn't quite figured that out yet. ;-)

- Rich

Reply to
user

This exchange reminded me of yet another thing Uncle Schlomo told me...

"If someone comes up to you with a deck of playing cards and offers to bet you $20 that he can make the Jack of Spades rise up out of the deck and spit prune juice in your eye" - - - - "Don't bet him, you'll be $20 poorer with an eye full of prune juice."

I'm definitely not taking sides, but I can't wait to see the outcome...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia
300 less ? I dont think so, Model numbers are set to what it is , not changing motors, or excessories. My 7500 EXL came with a transfer panel , Cover,Electrical Plugs in the Genset Box, Tue up kit Oil and Air filter Extra oil for 1250, HDs 1099$ 7550 unit I saw today had a15 hp oil filtered unit as mine and came with that multiple extension cord plus other odd and ends. Point is Two units of same model # Can Not have different motors at TWO different HDs and only One one the Website or Brochure I have. A generac mistake ? YES.
Reply to
m Ransley

Photos of your model # and of the side of the motor with exaust and below the Valve cover would prove your statement.

Reply to
m Ransley

Rich "USER " You are either a Troll, or a moron . The HD Boxes dont say anything about OIL FILTER that is why I SAW UNITS AT HD, TODAY ....

You probably dont own a 7550, ,never saw a 7550, and are a Fucktard Ass.

You wont post Photos as you most likely dont own the 7550.

Bottom line from all your posts you are Full Of diarea and disease from Brain to Butt.

Shit or shut up " User "

Reply to
m Ransley

" USER " Time to change that handle to ' Looser " or some other anonymous hidden crap, as you hide for your stupidity and ignorance.

Reply to
m Ransley

My goodness. It's almost enough to give me the vapors. ;-)

- Rich

Reply to
user

Yea "vapors Rich User " post your unit photos as you said you would. But I suspect you dont even own a 7550 Generac.

You are just full of Bull Shit, as is your name. Time for a Change , YES Fucktard

Reply to
m Ransley

" USER " Rich ???? Troll Post photos ass hole, or go get a new name

Reply to
m Ransley

"USER " Rich ?

Photos please, as you offered