Polyurethane Insulation Advice

I have an older home with numerous air leaks. The walls are already filled with blown-in cellulose insulation, but I have numerous problem areas I need to attend to. The exterior of the house has asbestos siding, so I would prefer to leave those alone. I would like to treat several areas in the walls using blown-in polyurethane insulation. Similar to Dow's "Great Stuff" found in HD, it has worked well for small work around my windows and a new door. However, it is prohibitively expensive for the larger jobs I need it for. Searching online, all I have found are foams which are applied only by licensed contractors. I know that earlier I found a supplier who sold foam in a 16 lb or 10 lb container, complete with application nozzle, but I can no longer find that site.
Anyone have any contact numbers or names of suppliers who would carry such a product and sell it to a non-contractor? I'm located in Wisconsin. -- David P. Feyen Reply to: dfeyen at wi dot rr dot com ==================================================This life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been an actual life, you would have received instructions on what to do and where to go. ==================================================
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.