Polyurethane Insulation Advice

I have an older home with numerous air leaks. The walls are already filled with blown-in cellulose insulation, but I have numerous problem areas I need to attend to. The exterior of the house has asbestos siding, so I would prefer to leave those alone. I would like to treat several areas in the walls using blown-in polyurethane insulation. Similar to Dow's "Great Stuff" found in HD, it has worked well for small work around my windows and a new door. However, it is prohibitively expensive for the larger jobs I need it for. Searching online, all I have found are foams which are applied only by licensed contractors. I know that earlier I found a supplier who sold foam in a 16 lb or 10 lb container, complete with application nozzle, but I can no longer find that site.

Anyone have any contact numbers or names of suppliers who would carry such a product and sell it to a non-contractor? I'm located in Wisconsin.

-- David P. Feyen Reply to: dfeyen at wi dot rr dot com =================================================== This life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been an actual life, you would have received instructions on what to do and where to go. ===================================================

Reply to
Gryhound