Plastic tiles for deck?

A few years back I saw a display in Home Depot that showed plastic tiles that were supposed to be used to cover an outdoor deck. They were about a foot square, and had a bunch of holes in them to let water through. The idea was that you could snap these tiles together on the horizontal part of your deck, and thus you wouldn't have to paint/seal the deck and you get a more durable surface to boot. I am faced with a deck that, frankly, I don't want to strip and re-stain, and these things seem like they would work.

Has anyone seen what I am describing and/or does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks

Reply to
Alaspor