Pitched over damanged flat tin roof

I had a pitched roof installed when the flat tin roof that came with my kitchen sprung enormous leaks. Problem is, it still leaks. Is it standard practice to install a new roof over a faulty old roof? Quick answer important, as the company has been stalling for 18 months on repairs and I'm about to take out a contract on the manager/take him to Civil Court, whichever has most hope of success. Note: this is in a very rainy area, i.e. New Orleans. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

Is your newsreader broken?

Travis Jordan

If it leaks file suit and get a few bids, did you take out a permit, the inspector will tell you whats wrong and testify for free. And again forget the BBB. File complaints with your city. Fixing it may cost alot more than he charged you. What did you pay.

Reply to
m Ransley