Gutter Gaskets

My vinyl gutters are leaking and I need to replace the gaskets. I've been all over the web and to several stores, including Home Hoo Hah, with no luck.

I now have a pond under my eaves. Any suggestions on where to get these blasted gaskets?

Thanks.

Reply to
PattiM

I also failed to find the gaskets for in-line connections of gutters, so I used Henry's Roofing Patch. Have to renew it every year or two, but it works. Just clean and dry joint thoroughly, then use a putty knife to press the compound into the gap, from the inside of the gutter. Unfortunately the gaskets for plastic gutters are crappy quality, and weather, then stiffen and shrink/dislodge with age, and subsequently leak.

Reply to
Roger