Pipe to Septic Tank

To this point, a pipe was not cut locally as it had cement pad with the pipe being enclosed. After the pour and cure - pipe cut and capped.

I agree this septic system did/does not have a vent! Further. I have never seen a septic with a vent!

Wobble the cane. Will it pull UP? Does it simply hide a valve in the ground for a new buyer to discover?

-- Oren

Oren

Nope, Talking about a circa 60's coke machine...

You really had to mention those three letters; in CAP LOC, no less?

The bored member: here thinks, well never mind! Got a letter for a car that did not exist. The bride called and they said it was a PC error.

More like an ID-10-T (write it down) error.

This GUY; posting as a moderator (stated or expressed cannot moderate a turd pile) wants to ascend into a title.

-- Oren

Oren

well it looks like english but makes no sense. sorry you don't like my nym, but there is nothing you can do to stop me so...........good luck with you're other endeavors

Reply to
GROUP MODERATOR

"GROUP MODERATOR" wrote

The first of which is to dispose of you. Good bye.

Reply to
Steve B

why?

Reply to