Ping Philo (open)

I recall that you are a photographer.

Are you familiar or have you used a 3-Axis Gimbals for cameras?

I'm looking for a consumer grade gimbal for a smart phone to do photo and video stabilization. Reviews are all over they place for the consumer grade. The reviews make my head hurt :-) Problems with calibration, etc., etc.

Professional products are cost prohibitive for my purposes. Any input is appreciated.

Reply to
Oren

Just this morning on the new season of Bob Massey the property man on FNC they discussed realtors using them to visualize the offerings. Maybe that might be lead (or not).

Reply to
Tekkie?

He had some company or guy using one around a pool and rooms. Didn't mention a maker but it looked professional.

Reply to
Tekkie?