Pigeon repellant?

aemeijers wrote in news:C5OdncLXb-qTZSzRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

That is NOT why, it's because people who use them for anti-human (sic) security think people have still not caught on to the fact there is a camera in there. And indeed, many have not.

Related subject - small dark rectangle near the video screen of your ATM bank machine.

Reply to
thanatoid

With the itty-bitty mirrors on either side, so people will lean in real close to check themselves out, thereby providing a nice high-rez closeup.

Reply to
aemeijers

I like the thought of police using pigeons for practice. Good use of resources.

When I was a kid, my Dad got some tar stuff to put on the eaves.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

And how does one get such onto roofus highaltitudus? I know.... with an Acme cat Launcher. Powered by Wyle E. Coyote cranking a big spring?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Got to be some way to inject poison into the eggs. Glue the drill hole shut. Put the eggs back. And the feather brains will spend the rest of their lives hatching inert eggs.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Drag 'em into the house and claim home invasion!

Reply to
HeyBub

No need for poison- just shake the heck out them.

Reply to
aemeijers

"WER" wrote in news:i8sk7j$kq3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Can you put a fishing line around it? Often seen it done over outdoor eating areas to keep the ballsy gulls away.

Reply to
Red Green

My guess is breeding and raising them cast a lot more than the "bounty"

Reply to
clare

IT WAS YOU! 8-)

TDD