patio door rollers

Nope, that is the way they are designed. They clearly can only fit together the way they are. Not sure of brand- only logo I can find is a lower-case P over a lower-case D, on the latch controls. Of all the upgrades this place needs, they are pretty low on the list. They work, latch okay, and don't leak TOO bad yet. In all odds, they will be next owner's problem to solve. I really do need to get off my ass and clean and lube them, though.

Reply to
aemeijers

It's not foolish if they are in good condition.

Reply to
Ron

or.do you pull

I watched the techs ruin a new one after I had done the same and called them.

Take the weight off the door before trying to jack it up.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K