Oven safe ceramic repair?

Anybody able to identify readily available ceramic adhesive that will stand up to oven temperatures? I know of several manufacturing-available possibilities, not had much luck on anything easily available in small quantities at the retail level. Suggestions/sources welcomed...

Reply to
dpb

No takers??? :)

It doesn't have to be a ceramic-based adhesive although that would be ideal, just suitable for bonding a ceramic and able to withstand the temperature.

3M's website is currently mostly unresponsive and links to individual products are currently disabled simply returning a "under construction, we're working on it" message--hardly a suitable way to maintain a web site for such a major corporation.

Dow-Corning has some silicone adhesives I may request a sample or two of, but only rated for 400F and a little worried about outgassing.

Anybody have any specific epoxies that might be worth looking at?

Reply to
dpb