Outdoor timer running to fast

You morons have to stop responding to 10 year old posts.

Reply to
Frank

Yea but, how do you know they are 10 years old. I've just looked and can't find a real date. Yes I know that I could go to the site shown in the original post, but why should we have to play detective on each post? And, using FF, how do I block all of the posts starting with "Re:". It didn't seem to work and blocked a whole bunch of posts that didn't start with Re:.

Reply to
Art Todesco