OUR NEW OLD HOUSE

For a start, make sure the wall you are taking out isn't load bearing.

And you may need a permit form the municipality.

-=- Alan

On 10/27/03 12:51 am ddobbs put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

Reply to
Alan Beagley

We just bought a 30 year old house that need a complete overhaul. We are starting with taking out an inside wall and adding french doors, making the room into a formal dining room. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Reply to
ddobbs

Ha-ha. That was the FIRST thing that came to my mind when I read his request.

Reply to
Stoic

Call these guys:

SILVA BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION

31 FLETCHER AVE LEXINGTON, MA (781)863-1962

- -

DL

"Ahh, job hunt. Had an interview this week and all I learned is this: Despite its name, the company "Johnson Controls" does not manufacture condoms."

- Anonymous

Halter Sucks!

Reply to
DL

Be really nice to the loan officer at the bank. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski