OT Youtube short-story videos?

Have any of you come across youtube videos that tell a story, with a narrator, told like it's true, but with no details about where or when. They use mostly still photos and short stock video clips.

The one I saw today shows police with some eastern European language on their uniforms Policje but later there's a street scene with an English One Way sign, and NYC subway entrance and NYC taxicabs.

Another video clip shows a police car with writing on it, Police, city of Huber Heights, which is a town in Ohio, next to DAyton.

And the story is about a bear in the woods keeping a human child. That's not NYCity. Tha narrator is probably computer-spoken.

Thisa one is 13 minutes long called "BGear refuses to let baby go

-Ranger bursts into tears when he discovers why".

They all end anticlimactically.

What is the point of these stories? Just to sucker me in to wasting my time thinking the story will be true and interesting? YOutube doesn't have advertising except this page sells animal-themed coffee mugs for $20, and a sweatshirt for $25. But theey are all about cats, not bears or babies? Do people buy these things?

The end of the story is that the baby's parents were found dead from a one-car collision in the forest and apprently the bear took care of the child until the people found him. Now that's a great story if it were true, but I'm sure it's not.

Reply to
micky

snippage

It sounds like click-bait - ignore it - scroll on past. ... nothing useful here to see. Trying to analyse & discuss it would be a feckless endeavor.

Oh - wait ! .. carry on Micky. :-) John T.

Reply to
hubops