OT: What was best (most beautiful) Harley?

OK, this might be a good place to get opinions and resources. I need a good photo of a Harley for an art project. Side view, clear. I know there must be some Harley purists here :o) I have no idea which might be the most beloved of the classics.

Reply to
Norminn

for lots of pix go to goggle and select images. lots of pix, many with no background. or stop at a local Harley dealer and see what is available in advertising brochures.

Reply to
Charlie

A Harley Gremlin? Perhaps you mean AMF? ;-)

Reply to
krw

There are a gazillion pictures on the Web...I'm trying to find favorites, the model/year that people would die for :o) The one from "Easy Rider" ferinstance...good choice?

Reply to
Norminn

On 4/14/2012 7:34 PM, Norminn wrote: ...

Never could get any enthusiasm at all for 'cycles in general.

A good quarter horse cow pony, otoh--then you got somethin' :)

--

Reply to
dpb

It took a brave man to do what he did on a Harley instead of a much more suitable motocross bike:

Kuskokwim

Mr. Austerity

re: I need a good photo of a Harley

None of the 81,600,000 images found via Google Images are good enough for you?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Do you really think that there's is a universal answer to your "subject line" question?

Is there a picture of the most beautiful woman ever? The most beautiful house? Car? Dress? Isn't that a matter of opinion?

Here, try this thread where basically the same question was asked:

There's 165 responses with I don't know how many different answers...errr...I mean, opinions.

Post number 151 says this:

"As was astutely observed, the one in your garage is the best."

Reply to
DerbyDad03

If there was, I would have asked only you :o)

Yep. Sophia Loren, Halle, Brigitte, Electra Glide, Angelina, Soft Tail, Kim, Jennifer....who knows? With bikes, as with cars, I expect the fave to be one the admirer cannot afford :o)

As is obvious to readers in AHR, there is rarely a topic that doesn't bring forth loads of opinions. How wrong I was :o)

Reply to
Norminn

You keep your ol'lady in the garage?

A little biker humor. ^_^