OT? What is a driveshaft bolt?

The last time I worked on a drive shaft... I don't remember how it attached to the differential. Is that where the drive shaft bolts go?
Or where?
On 09/15/2017 03:32 AM, micky wrote:

google "drive shaft bolt" then click the images tab.
On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 3:32:10 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:

There are bolts on both ends, differential and tranny or transfer case.
On 9/15/2017 3:45 AM, trader_4 wrote:

  Sometimes ... often the front end has a splined sleeve that slides over a matching splined shaft and the back end is attached to the axle with u-bolts . There WILL be a splined joint somewhere in the drive line to account for axle movement (exception is an independent suspension system , the splines will be in the axles) . Sometimes though , the front end is a flange that bolts to a matching flange on the trans or transfer case .
  --
  Snag