OT Verizon digital assistant

Verizon

Your chat with a virtual agent has connected.

Today [Last week], 10:38 PM Avatar Image

Hey there, I'm your Verizon digital assistant.

In a few brief words, let me know how I can help. If I can't answer, I can get you to a live chat rep who can. We may monitor or record this chat experience for quality or security purposes. Avatar Image

You can also start with one of these popular topics: Avatar Image Phone Avatar Image

You can also start with one of these popular phone topics: Avatar Image My phone is not working. 410-xxx-xxxx. Since Friday. Friday, the power for the n'hood was disconnected for a few hours and when it came back up, the phone did not work. Hmmm. Is there any chance that ruined the DSL filter? Thank you. Avatar Image

Looks like you are having home phone issues, I'm sorry! Tap the option below that best describes what's happening. Avatar Image It says "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable", but nothing you expect me to read will fix my phone. Avatar Image

Looks like you are having home phone issues, I'm sorry! Tap the option below that best describes what's happening. Avatar Image I've tried an alternate phone and it works no better. Avatar Image

Looks like you are having home phone issues, I'm sorry! Tap the option below that best describes what's happening. Avatar Image As I said, "No dial tone" page will not load. Avatar Image

Before I can check that, I'll need you to login to your Verizon account! Avatar Image Apparently Chatbot is trapped in a circle. The customer suffers. Avatar Image

ThatÂ’s funny. So am I? Avatar Image Okay, I logged in. Avatar Image

Sure thing. Tap the link below, and I''ll connect you with the right person. Avatar Image

Awesome! I am linked to your Verizon account. Avatar Image

Before I can check that, I'll need you to login to your Verizon account! Avatar Image

Awesome! I am linked to your Verizon account. Avatar Image

Please tap below to speak with a Verizon representative who can better assist you Avatar Image

I haven't heard from you for the past 15 minutes. Your current chat session has ended due to inactivity. Tap the link below to continue chat. Avatar Image My phone is not working. 410-xxx-xxxx. Since Friday. Friday, the power for the n'hood was disconnected for a few hours and when it came back up, the phone did not work. Hmmm. Is there any chance that ruined the DSL filter? Thank you. Avatar Image

Please tap below to speak with a Verizon representative who can better assist you Avatar Image Chat with an agent Avatar Image

All our Agents are busy. Please try later. Avatar Image

I haven't heard from you for the past 15 minutes. Your current chat session has ended due to inactivity. Tap the link below to continue chat. Avatar Image

I haven't heard from you for the past 15 minutes. Your current chat session has ended due to inactivity. Tap the link below to continue chat. Avatar Image

I haven't heard from you for the past 15 minutes. Your current chat session has ended due to inactivity. Tap the link below to continue chat.

Reply to
micky